Mpack Poland Limited liability company is carrying out a project co-financed by the European Funds, entitled “Implementation of innovative technology of manufacturing polyethylene tubes with integrated holographic symbol made directly on the surface of the tube”.
The aim of the project is to strengthen the competitiveness and innovation of the company by implementing a globally innovative technology of direct holographic marking of single-layer thermoplastic tubes.
The implementation of the project will improve the competitiveness and innovation, as well as allow for effective use of the results of conducted research and development works.
Value of the project: PLN 16 420 450.00
The value of the grant: 6 507 135.00 PLN
Mpack Poland limited liability company is implementing a project co-financed from European Funds entitled “Increase in competitiveness and innovation of Mpack Poland Sp. z o.o. through implementation of the technology for the production of polyethylene thermoplastic tubes into an innovative global offer”.
The aim of the project is to strengthen the competitiveness and innovation of the company by building a new production plant and implementing a technology innovative in the world to produce printed, single-layer thermoplastic tubes.
The implementation of the project will improve competitiveness and innovation, and will also allow to effectively use the results of research and development work.
Project value: PLN 27,444,650.00
Co-financing value: PLN 10,113,750.00
Mpack Poland limited liability company is implementing the project entitled: “Implementation of innovative technology of ozone activation of polyethylene tubes for offset printing” under sub-measure 3.2.2 Credit for technological innovation from the Operational Programme “Intelligent Development” co-financed by the European Funds.
Project funding agreement: POIR.03.02.02-00-2845/21
The aim of the project is to strengthen the competitiveness and innovativeness of the company by implementing an innovative technology of ozone activation of polyethylene tubes before offset printing.
The project concerns the implementation of conducted research and development works.
The use of the new technology for surface activation of PE tubes will improve the product in the form of single-layer thermoplastic tubes made of polyethylene (PE) with an admixture of recycled polyethylene, designed for packaging consumer products such as creams, soaps, shampoos, etc., offered by the company, and will improve the overall process of tube production by
– increasing the strength and quality of the print (increasing the surface energy level of the substrate),
– disinfecting the surface of the manufactured tube – protecting the product in the logistic chain from pathogen transmission,
– activation of the surface of tubes both at the time of manufacture and of tubes previously activated and cut (secondary activation),
– elimination of the use of plasma, corona discharges and the open flame in explosive rooms,
– reducing NOx emissions to the environment through the use of ozone generation from pure oxygen or the use of concentrators increasing the proportion of oxygen in the air,
– ensuring uniformity of tube surface activation due to the gaseous form of the activating agent reaching the entire surface of the activated tube.
The total value of the project is 8,415,000.00 PLN, of which the maximum contribution of the European Funds is 3,786,750.00 PLN.